The endocrine system in the human body regulates the work of internal organs through the production of special substances – hormones. Hormones affect the human physical parameters, the mental and emotional state of a person and the physiological processes in the human body.
- Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects women more often than men. Hypothyroidism is characterized by a hypofunction of the thyroid gland, in which insufficient amounts of hormones are produced. Hypothyroidism leads to a slowdown in metabolic processes. In the early stages, hypothyroidism can be recognized by a state of chronic fatigue.
- Diabetes mellitus is a disease of complete or partial deficiency of insulin in the blood. Because of this, fats, proteins and carbohydrates are poorly absorbed, and incomplete breakdown of glucose occurs. Diabetes mellitus is life-threatening.
- Derbyshire neck develops due to a violation of the production of thyroid hormones. The main reason for the development of this disease is considered to be a lack of iodine in food. Iodine is essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Thyrotoxicosis is a hyperfunction of the thyroid gland.
- Autoimmune thyroiditis is a thyroid disease in which a person’s immune system malfunctions. Thyroiditis causes the immune system to perceive thyroid cells as foreign.
- Hypoparathyroidism leads to cramps in the limbs of a person due to malfunctioning of the parathyroid gland.
- Hyperparathyroidism – also develops under the influence of malfunctioning of the parathyroid gland.
- Gigantism is an overproduction of growth hormone that results in increased but proportionate body development. In adults, the hyperfunction of this hormone provokes an increase in the size of certain parts of the body.
Treatment of endocrine diseases on credit
A online loan for medical treatment is the first thing that borrowers who need a loan to pay for medical services are looking for. Large medical centers, knowing this, often sign agreements with banks and other financial institutions to offer their clients to issue payday loans St Paul MN. This method of lending has both clear advantages and significant disadvantages.
The benefits of payday loans include the following:
- such loans are issued very quickly (usually within a few hours);
- a small set of documents is needed (often only an ID);
- the borrower does not need to worry about paying for services, spending a lot of time on visits to the bank, queues at the cash desks – payment for treatment in the case of a loan at a medical institution is cashless;
- there is no reason to worry that during the treatment there will be extra expenses that will require funds – usually the medical center includes in the loan amount all the procedures that will be necessary;
- often, medical clinics offer special promotions and discounts for those who pay for treatment on credit, which can significantly reduce the cost of treatment.
Where to treat endocrine diseases in MN, USA?
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
800 East 28th Street Minneapolis, MN 55407-3799
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
6500 Excelsior Boulevard Saint Louis Park, MN 55426-4702
M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center
500 Harvard Street SE Minneapolis, MN 55455
Mercy Hospital-Coon Rapids
4050 Coon Rapids Boulevard Coon Rapids, MN 55433-2586
M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
6401 France Avenue South Edina, MN 55435-2199
701 Park Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55415-1829